Sunday, July 22, 2012

www.groundedwife.blogspot.com

The Grounded Wife in
her DIY Cardigan
This past Winter, one of my dearest friends, Dayna and I decided to start a "crafty club". Currently, Dayna and I are the only members of this crafting club (our other friends weren't too hip to the idea) but in theory it's a fun way for us to spend some quality time together and a great way to let our creativity shine!

Dayna is the writer of a fabulous blog (
www.groundedwife.blogspot.com) where she features delicious recipes, handy dandy tips and tricks, organizational and upcycling ideas and crafty projects. Dayna is one of the most ambitious and creative people I know! I highly recommend you check out the Grounded Wife so you can see for yourself just how crafty and resourceful Dayna truly is! Dayna is my inspiration for writing my blog and hopefully I will soon have many more posts that feature our crafty club activities:)

The Grounded Wife is expecting a little Crabb in November and has been working diligently to decorate the nursery and to create a warm and comfy nest for her baby bundle. I am so excited for the arrival of baby Crabb and I can only image how amazingly special her nursery will be:)
Lauren

No comments: